27 lbs down so far, bit of a way to go yet

Hi all,

Thought I'd post a couple of before and after/during pictures to see if people think there's much difference. Seems so to me but would appreciate opinions/feedback. Down 27lbs so far to 231 but got about another 15-20 to go yet before turn to building muscle mass.

First one is at probably my heaviest last year.

2dd5915f.png

And this is last Thursday but have dropped about 3 lbs since then.

fe29e5b2.jpg

As I say feedback would be good!!!

Replies

• well done, you're doing great!
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Looking good and you can definitely see the difference in your pics. Looking rather handsome in the 2nd one I must say. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. I have just started mine last week again so need all the motivation I can get to reach my 2 goals, 2.5 stone by April 2013 and 6st loss in total from now til May 2014. xx
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    I definitely see the difference, well done! Keep at it, best of luck :smile:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    wow can really see the changes your looking younger ! x
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Thanks all aprreciated. forgot to say 27lbs is since start of year. 13.9lbs since 8th August when started using MFP properly to track.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    DEF noticeable! Keep working at it and striving to see more changes and you'll be getting closer and closer to your goals! I hope to see more pics of you down the road to keep us updated!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Wow what a change! I can already see there's a heartbreaker trying to come out ;)
    Serious kudos to you so far, good luck to you for the future.
  • scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    It looks like there is huuuge difference. For starters your face looks much much slimmer and not "bloated" as in the first pic. Generally, the 2nd pic is of a much healthier looking you.
    But either way, 27 lbs is a massive loss - well done! Good luck with the next steps :) Keep up the clearly excellent work!
  • Really we can see the difference, you did good job, go ahead and good luck....
    :wink:
  • You can definitely see the difference! You look great!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    WOW!! There is a HUGE difference in your face!! Well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!