Goatee or not goatee that is the question

Options
1235»

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    you look younger without it, but i really like you with it! keep the goat!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Most women don't like kissing a man with hair on his face. But in my opinion, you look better with it. The look of facial hair on a man is appealing -- unless he's bald and trying to put hair anywhere he can just to show his hormones still function. If you like the goatee, I'd go with it. If not, shave it off. You wife (ex wife) won't care one way or the other and will be getting on with her life. BTW, keep it short. Just the look of a masculine amount of facial hair is all you want. Not a full beard. That's gross.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Right so here's the deal, I only ever grew the goatee after I split with the ex cos she hates them & I hate shaving if I'm honest. but now I need to know if I look better with or without, & I will go with the most votes.

o come on pals halp me out cos' I really don't know which i prefer, guys too I'm a modern metrosexual so I can take it :P

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

with.
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Goatee!! Just bc your ex hated it.. time to do you man.. do what you want to do.
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Goatee!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Im with the majority Goatee!!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A nicely trimmed goatee is always hot. When they start getting long enough to braid and comb is when they get scarey.
    My vote is a nicely trimmed goatee (and it looks really good on you.)
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    DO a full face scruff..
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    keep it .... I dont agree with an above post that said 'most women' dont like facial hair ... guess dont fall into that catagory.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Go for a fu manchu. :happy:
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My wife said shave it off. I said, "Don't tell me what to do. I'm the man of the house and if I want to have a goatee I will...." Women at work and elsewhere said keep it looked good, etc. So, I shave off my goatee.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy big pictures, batman.

goatee.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the goatee!! =) Keep it, you rock it well!! =)

^^ THIS
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    goatee :smile:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Keep it
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    goatee :) I just like facial hair and it looks good!

Agreed! Let it grow longer - that goatee is more of a kid! I like almost all facial hair - on a man, anyhow!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Most women don't like kissing a man with hair on his face. But in my opinion, you look better with it. The look of facial hair on a man is appealing -- unless he's bald and trying to put hair anywhere he can just to show his hormones still function. If you like the goatee, I'd go with it. If not, shave it off. You wife (ex wife) won't care one way or the other and will be getting on with her life. BTW, keep it short. Just the look of a masculine amount of facial hair is all you want. Not a full beard. That's gross.

I SOO disagree with goldfinger! Most women LIKE kissing a man with facial hair in my experience. (An egg without salt & all that) IMHO just a bit of stubble is the gross look - I like a proper beard. Doesn't have to be ZZ Top length (not necessarily...... :wink: ) but not a couple of days of " I couldn't be bothered to shave"-worth - YUCK!