confused but motivated

Options
Hi everyone,
I am a 30 yrs old mom to a beautiful and active 17months daughter. I was 128 pounds about 5 months back. I had to Netherlands for 6 months. I have put on 8 pounds in this short time :( I am going back to my country on November first and I want to go back to my previous weight again. I have started and stopped exercising many times and this time I want to stick to it and reach my goal. Hope I do it this time. I have bought Turbojam and turbofire. Still wondering which one to do. I don't know if I should do turbojam because it is easier or turbofire because it may give me faster results. I am a vegetarian and figuring out how much protein and carbohydrates is a little confusing and that is the reason I am here. I want to be able to monitor my diet and stick to a exercise plan and get some support.

Replies

• FJMilner
    Options
    Why don't you mix them up? I have a few different DVD's and I try to change them so Im getting a good alround workout x
  • apsbask
    Options
    Oh! I didn't know that I could do that. I thought that I have to stick to their calendar to get good results. Thank you FJMilner :)