NMTZ versus BFBM - any recommendations?

Options
Hoping to hear from anyone who has completed both. Am almost done 6w6p and have completed 30DS, RI30 and KB&T. Just looking for the next JM workout to torment me :smile: Also thinking about doing both (rotating not both of them everyday!) and would love your feedback! Thanks all!

Replies

• Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I need a MFP abbreviation guide. Gotta say I scratch my head at most of the posts here. Hahahaha
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? :laugh: Hope there's a few that can provide some recommendations!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Whats your short and long term goals? No more trouble zones is a great circuit training dvd with no cardio, only weights so if you want to gain strength ( and maybe muscles) do it. Banish fat is better for simple calorie and fat burn. If you cant decide, maybe rotate and do NMTZ 3 times a week, and BFBM 2 times a week, and the other way around the following week. Both of them are over 40 minutes long, I did BFBM for three weeks, five times a week and at the end I was sooooo tired and bored but it was geat for fatburning.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Whats your short and long term goals? No more trouble zones is a great circuit training dvd with no cardio, only weights so if you want to gain strength ( and maybe muscles) do it. Banish fat is better for simple calorie and fat burn. If you cant decide, maybe rotate and do NMTZ 3 times a week, and BFBM 2 times a week, and the other way around the following week. Both of them are over 40 minutes long, I did BFBM for three weeks, five times a week and at the end I was sooooo tired and bored but it was geat for fatburning.

Thank you medoria! Sounds like NMTZ may be the best choice for me - just trying to maintain and get stronger! Thanks for sharing!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Your most welcome. If you´re a real nerd like me remember to track your progress, NMTZ gives you a lot of oportunitues to do that since it includes push ups ( I started doing them on my knees at the beginning of the year, now im up to 14 on my feet) and also up the weights as soon as you feel able to make the most of it.

Ive just started Jillian Michaels Body revolution, but its a three month program and maybe nothing for you to take on right now. I like it a lot. Also a tip.