The Biggest Loser show- does anyone know?

Options
I watched this show for the first time ever last night-- holy moly!!! I loved it!! I cant believe I've never seen it!!! A couple of things I was curious about though-
They all are wearing some kind of band on their arms- is this a heart rate monitor?
How many hours a day do they excercise?

I am so envious of them, but of course, once they get back into real life is where the challenge starts.

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I watched this show for the first time ever last night-- holy moly!!! I loved it!! I cant believe I've never seen it!!! A couple of things I was curious about though-
    They all are wearing some kind of band on their arms- is this a heart rate monitor?
    How many hours a day do they excercise?

I am so envious of them, but of course, once they get back into real life is where the challenge starts.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Heh, yes it is a heart monitor. And they work out 4 hours a day.

Wish I could work out 4 hours a day. Course I would be poor, not only
    because I wouldn't have a job, but I also would need like 5000 calories a
    day. Can you say $200 a week food bill?
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It is an awesome show! This is the ONLY TV show I watch, my fiance knows tuesday nites this is on TV. It would probably be a good idea for all of us to wear a heart monitor. They do work out excessively and I guess that is how they lose such big numbers. I wonder if they gain it back?
    Debbie
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Be ready to get addicted. I love the show. It has changed so much over the years. There is alot more drama now but they have to keep it interesting. I just love seeing the results and all the weight.
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    four HOURS a day?!? Well no wonder they are losing huge numbers!!! Good grief! If I worked out that much, I'd lose weight like crazy!!!
    And here I was getting all flustered last night while enjoying the show because I barely lose 1 lb per week!! No wonder!