Friday Morning Weigh In's

Options
13»

Replies

• DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone -- John approached me with a great idea to turn this into an actual group as opposed to a message board! I'm going to work on getting that together to have ready for next weeks weigh in! I'll post group information on my page & on here when it's ready. Hope you all find an interest in joining the group & get the support & motivation you need from discussing it with a community of fellow pals. =]

i am so proud of my little sister for taking charge on this. She is my greatest inspiration and motivator. Becca if you make me a mod I will help you with it.

Our family has always been fat. Just fat... Diabetes and many other issues due to weight have effected our family in negative ways. Since my sister and I have started loosing weight, our families have began to want to loose as well. While they are slower and aren't always making the best choices, they are picking up on more and more better habits all the time. I can honestly say that with my and my sisters inspirations, our family has started loosing again. And that is awesome! I have noticed them "getting seconds" less often and making smaller portions to begin with. I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

The only reason I say this is to encourage you all. I know sometimes you might get down when you get that weekly weigh in and you haven't lost any that week. But you have to stay focused on the bigger picture and stay positive. While we may not always be able to see the immediate changes in our bodies, our friends and families are noticing. Esp when you don't seem them every day. Stay with it and your personal gains(or losses!) will be an inspiration to someone. This will in turn help you motivate yourself more.

I'm here if you need anything.

Stay Positive Pals... And keep at it

-Kat
  • Bca_Ncol
    Options
    Hi Everyone -- John approached me with a great idea to turn this into an actual group as opposed to a message board! I'm going to work on getting that together to have ready for next weeks weigh in! I'll post group information on my page & on here when it's ready. Hope you all find an interest in joining the group & get the support & motivation you need from discussing it with a community of fellow pals. =]

i am so proud of my little sister for taking charge on this. She is my greatest inspiration and motivator. Becca if you make me a mod I will help you with it.

Our family has always been fat. Just fat... Diabetes and many other issues due to weight have effected our family in negative ways. Since my sister and I have started loosing weight, our families have began to want to loose as well. While they are slower and aren't always making the best choices, they are picking up on more and more better habits all the time. I can honestly say that with my and my sisters inspirations, our family has started loosing again. And that is awesome! I have noticed them "getting seconds" less often and making smaller portions to begin with. I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

The only reason I say this is to encourage you all. I know sometimes you might get down when you get that weekly weigh in and you haven't lost any that week. But you have to stay focused on the bigger picture and stay positive. While we may not always be able to see the immediate changes in our bodies, our friends and families are noticing. Esp when you don't seem them every day. Stay with it and your personal gains(or losses!) will be an inspiration to someone. This will in turn help you motivate yourself more.

I'm here if you need anything.

Stay Positive Pals... And keep at it

-Kat

I love you big sister! <3 We can do this! You and I have 9 months til I'm in a wedding gown & your are right next to me where you should be as my maid of honor!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Well I was worried when I got on the scale this morning. But the results were good . Down 1lb. I'm going Down slow , which is good.
    I'm sure feeling better.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was nervous, but I lost 3.8lbs! More than usual, and I'm happy with it. lol.
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm down a big .2 this morning! LOL! I knew it would be low because I had a big loss last week. Great job to those who lost this week! And to those to those who maintained or gained, today begins a new week!! Let's do this!!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm up, again. But then I didnt really get back into watching my food and running again till last friday. So I initially lost 8, now I'm about 1.8 lost. I can get back to this! what I ate yesterday wont effect me for the rest of my life.