Best time to weigh in?

Options
Hi ya,

I've been dieting for a couple of months now. I'm on the alternate day diet where I have a very low calorie day one day (455) and the following day I can eat what I like- so I basically make sure I get all the nutrition I need. I try not to go over 2000 calories consumed on the high calorie days. I know some of you may disapprove of this diet but I've researched it a lot and feel it's working so far.

I exercise, cycling, walking, swimming & Mel B's fitness on the playstation. :-)

Anyway I've gone off course. I have a self-inflicted weigh-in next week. So my question is:

When will I weigh less, my proper weight? I've picked the morning after a low-calorie day, which is fine but do I exercise beforehand or will this make me heavier (muscles swollen, water consumption etc)? Once I know this in 6 weeks when I weigh in again I know whether I've actually lost any weight and not just a fluctuation in my body.

Please help. I'm nervous about this weigh-in because I feel so good and think I've lost weight but am a little worried I haven't and will loose all the motivation I've had over the last few weeks.

Thank you

Dizzy :flowerforyou: