TGIF...What are your plans?

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Nothing too interesting this week... catching up on chores and shows that are on my DVR.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    working out. that is all.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Working tonight and tomorrow night and I get a night off Sunday!!!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i will be in my room, making no noise and pretending i don't exist

^^harry potter, anyone?
    i might go see my father. i'm not sure.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Camping and then Rugged Maniac tomorrow. If you don't hear from me, assume I died.
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my cardio after work....an hour on the elliptical and then over to my mom and dad's house...movie night with my momma...healthy PInterest recipes!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Workin' at the male strip club. I make mad money on Friday nights.

Perfect. I have a ton of one-dollar bills I've been saving for a rainy day.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    1. Ease Into 10K Training, Relax and watch DVR with my daughter
    2. Kickboxing then Wine Festival with friends (day)
    3. Football (Texans & Broncos), LAUNDRY :grumble: and Relax with my teens!

Wow, I have a nice weekend ahead of me! :glasses:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Collapsing from exhaustion.....it has been a long week!! But tomorrow...hopefully relaxing by doing some sewing!! AND NOT getting out of my pj's all weekend!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Work, then dinner with my best friend at Benihana's, then she comes over to see my new place!
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    We will be grabbing a quick bite then heading to the high school football game. I have a nephew on the team, and my son is in the band. I am a proud band mama :-) Tomorrow both my kids and my hubby are in the fall festival parade (along with a few other relatives), so I will be standing along the parade route taking photos to share with friends/family that couldn't make it. Fall festival weekend is always fun!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Camping on the beach! It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, too. Going to get some workouts and house cleaning done before and after.

Camping on the beach sounds beautiful!! I'll get a little overnight on the Appalachian Trail this weekend. Have fun! :)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Last minute house cleaning before friends crash at our house over the weekend. Tomorrow we're all doing the warrior dash and Sunday we're all running a 5k. Oh, also I'm churning Ice Cream tonight because we'll all have earned some after tomorrow.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Happy Friday!!! Hummer is cleaned and ready for my girlfriends and I to attend a Concert tomorrow night!!!! So ready for this! :flowerforyou:
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Going to see the All American Rejects concert at my school! WOOT
  • xoxobollywood1991
    Options
    homework
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Waiting for high school teacher boyfriend to finish work as it's my day off. After that we might go to the regular bar, maybe catch some of the high school football game. Where we'll get mobbed. In a small town it's kind of like dating a celebrity. Need to get going and work out and clean house and cook dinner. Very exciting life I lead!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Driving up to Canada! Woot!!!
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Laundry, make dinner, clean up the apartment and maybe assemble the shelf thing my fiance bought. Also play lots and lots of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

ALMOST made plans to see Kreator/Accept in Ohio tonight though
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Going to see Ted at the drive in tonight and tomorrow is waterfire in my state's capital (they light fires on the river and have music and street performers and stuff). They're supposed to do salsa dance lessons there too, so I might give it a whirl.