Extra work hours

Options
I could use some advice on this
I work full time Monday-Friday (8-4pm )but also bartend on the weekends Friday and Saturday (9pm-3am)

My problem is weekends. Friday is almost a 24 hr day for me and saturdays aren't as bad because it's much later start to my day

I'm not sure how many calories I should be consuming, I often get hungry towards the end of my last shift but feel guilty consuming the extra calories.

Opinions?

Replies

• michellematteson
    Options
    Are you wearing an HRM monitor while you are working the bartending shift? If not, how are you estimating how many calories you are burning? Bartending would burn a lot of calories, so if you are not eating enough you could be getting hungry as a result. Don't feel guilty if you eat then, you are probably burning more than you know.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Try upping your activity level. That will give you extra calories.

Or just give yourself a few hundred more on Friday and Sat for when you bartend. You can easily write a note in the notes section to say that you added calories and went over because you were working extra.

I have done that when for whatever reason my work days are either longer or more intense than normal.
  • ToniaWalkin
    ToniaWalkin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wonder actually how many calories I burn in a shift...I might test that out tonight.
    I wish I had a button with "***** I'm fabulous" on it tho

Awesome! thanks peeps