13»

Replies

• shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    good luck enjoy and have fun.
  • G_Wiz87
    Options
    My official time was 2:40:35! It was a awesome experience, I can't believe I accomplished this goal. Now I have to decide if I want to do the half again, or shoot for the whole next year. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    YAY YAY YAY!! :happy: I've been checking for an update... glad to hear it went well! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Trust your training and have a great race!

Remember to smile as you cross the finish line.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    My official time was 2:40:35! It was a awesome experience, I can't believe I accomplished this goal. Now I have to decide if I want to do the half again, or shoot for the whole next year. :drinker: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: congrats on ur achievement...up next...26.2
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You finished AND beat your goal! Congratulations!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing your first half. You did great.
    (Mine is a week from today).
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions and well done!!!

:bigsmile:

I have my first HM 2 weeks today!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for the Air Force HM tomorrow. It's my very first one! I know it's going to be just like my long run, but with a LOT more people, but I can't help being nervous. :) Do any veterans have any advice or tips for me?

No advice, but to say I am proud of you, I don't even know you..just do the little things right that you do on your long runs and have fun! this is a huge achievement :-)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

That is absolutely BRILLIANT. Very very well done!