and wonder does anybody ever get replys to posts

Replies

• jeccawest
    Options
    yes :)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Here. You just got one! Yes, I have gotten replies. I check the "My Topics" tab to see where I've made comments and read through to see if anyone responded.
  • jeep4james
    jeep4james Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't reply much, just occasionaly get on and read some of the success stories for motivation. If your looking for reply's ask questions, as near as i can tell everyone seems to have answers. Choosing the right one would now be your problem.. lol
    Have a blessed day,
    James
  • Khymera
    Options
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

The last time I got a no, I realized I'd posted to a really busy board and my post had scrolled off the front page fewer than 20 minutes after I posted it!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Only if I post something interesting, interestingly worded and that hasnt been posted a million other times already in the forums. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    No. Never. This isn't real.
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Yes, as long as the posts are reasonable questions.
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a few but it depends on the question. I feel there are a lot of young members who use this site to "flirt". I'm not a fan of the chit chat posts I feel it "cheapens" MFP for those of us who truly are her for support and modivation. Not to have someone tell us what the "sexiest part of the person above" or my REAL favorite from yesterday was "bald, trimmed or hairy" I mean REALLY come on!!! SOrry got off subject a bit with my rant.....
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Often I reply to posts and nobody else does after me...
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    sometimes...
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    sometimes i get answers. it just depends on the post. :) and now you can say you get answers too. :)