Are you pregant and want to be in prego fitness grpup?

Options
I'm getting a pregnant ladies fitness group started. Send me a message if you'd like to be a part of this fun motivational and support group. Who says pregos can't work out? I just found out that I'm prego and I'm still going strong :) Doctors actually recommend women who are expecting to work out because it assists with an easier delivery. (Unless of course you're at high risk for something then follow your doctors advice). Send me a message my dear fellow expecting mommies!

Replies

• MommaKit79
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Yelp, if you are already on a program, they tell you to keep going because your body is already used to it and it is a good thing to stay active!!

I know when I finally get preggo with my next I am going to try and keep my fitness level up as well!! :-)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    No Im not and this topic is not inclusive.... :)
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sign me up ... not expecting yet but I hope to be in the not-so-distant future :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There are a couple other pregnancy groups on here also, if you'd like to check them out. One is called "Fit, Fabulous, and Pregnant", and I can't remember the name of the other. "Oh, Baby"?
    Anyway, congratulations! I'm pregnant also, due in December. I still lift weights (lighter than before) and practice martial arts.It really does make an easier pregnancy and delivery.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sign me up ... not expecting yet but I hope to be in the not-so-distant future :)

Same here. :)

Congrats, Michelle!