Am I doing something wrong?

Options
I started doing the c25k 9/3/12, every day I've eaten all my calories (1290) but have not eaten any of them back, but still there is no loss on the scale. This is probably the first exercising I've done in awhile, and at first I was thinking I had muscle tears, but it's been almost two weeks since and nothing has changed.

Replies

• srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Eat your calories back, it doesn't have to be all of them, but you need to eat most of them back. If you don't you'll be netting calories below 1200. I started MFP without eating my calories back and realized with my workouts, I was only netting 300-900 a day and was not really losing any weight. I'm now eating most of my calories back and my weights starting to drop off again.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Try eating your excercise calories back, at 1290 depending on how much exercise your doing you may not be getting enough calories.

It worked for me as soon as I started eating my exercise calories back I broke the plateau. Now I'm in plateau again, so I'm going back to not eating them, but I'm also staying at about 1500-1600 calories a day to make sure I fuel my body.

sometimes you just gotta keep switching things up and find whats works best for you, once you body gets used to something it seems to plateau.

Good luck and dont over do it, I did now I have shin splints and have to take a break..no fun :(