Super Active with Kids

Options
I am putting this out there again hoping I can find a few people who have a similar lifestyle to my own. I am 30yrs old with two boys ages 3 & 4 and a hugely support awesome wife. My wife and I are really really active, when ever I get a free moment I try to work out, run, bike, swim, play racquetball, softball, or whatever. Last time I posted I got a lot of awesome people sending friend request but after a little while I found we really didnt have much in common when it comes to our lives. My biggest food challange is not wondering if I should go out on Friday night for drinks, it is should I eat the crust off both boys PB&J's and if I do how do I log it. Additionally I am not trying to loose a bunch of weight, my goal is to train for a half iron man and not walk the entire final leg. Maybe this is more rambling then anything but if any of it makes sense to you I would like to add you to my accountablity circle...........

Replies

• acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    We have so much in common, I too, have 2 boys, and an EXTREMELY supportive and active husband. I think you should log a PB & J sandwich, but only count it as 10% of the sandwich.:flowerforyou: