Need Weight Loss Buddies!

Options

Replies

• parrotlady66
    Options
    Hi I haven't been on here long either please feel free to add me the more the merrier
    thanks
  • amh50530
    amh50530 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Isabel - I've only been on a few days, but it sure is nice to have friends!

Even if only to spice up my News Feed!! :P

Nice way of putting it Isabel. Feel free to add me :) That goes for anyone else that posts here as well. I'm always looking for motivation and to return the favor!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    sent a request. i am here to help anyone as long as we are helping eachother. =) anyone feel free to add me
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    H! I am Julie! I'll send you and anyone who asked a friend request. I love the back and forth of motivation and support that my MFP friends share with me.
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    Feel free to add me... More Inspiration and motivation the better!!! :tongue:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    u can add me... :)
  • Girlygirl12712
    Girlygirl12712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • abrewer1964
    Options
    Third week and going strong. Would love to touch base with others
  • aclarke6006
    Options
    December 8th wedding prep for me. Feel free to add me :)
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    You all can add me!
  • josephine57
    Options
    hi there, my name is Charlotte, I just started three days ago. I am having trouble getting enough calories a day without going over my protein, any suggestions, or does it matter if i am a little over.
  • leereyn39
    Options
    you can add me if you want to.
  • thale829
    Options
    Hey all! Need people on my feed who will help with the motivating and I'll motivate back =)

Hope everyone is having a good day!!
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if you like. Can never have too many friends!!
  • parrotlady66
    Options
    do you mind if I add you
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, been at this nearly 3 months and its fantastic, i feel a big part of the motivation is actually seeing your weigh-ins and cals ect ect rather than just trying to track them mentally.
  • aclarke6006
    Options
    hi there, my name is Charlotte, I just started three days ago. I am having trouble getting enough calories a day without going over my protein, any suggestions, or does it matter if i am a little over.

higher protein levels shouldnt be a big issue.
  • diztimetoshine
    diztimetoshine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well. The more support we can offer to one another the better. I've been using MFP since July. I am presently having a few medical issues that are hindering my exercise but am doing well logging my calories. Let's do this together.. Anyone reading this feel free to send me a friend request...
  • hrshygrl00
    hrshygrl00 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just joined up a few days ago. I know many people from another online msg board, so that's how I got my friends.
    And a co worker :)