Anybody watch big brother last night...

Options
2»

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Dani won a few comps but all her decisions were whatever Shane and Dan told her to do so I dont see her game as impressive.

Ian and Dan in F2 would be great and leave a tough decision to the jury (which is how it should be, imo instead of the past few seasons being a good player + a floater).

The only easy decision for the jury is if Ian and Dani are the final two. Ian definitely wins in that scenario.

Ian vs Dan would at least put two good players up against each other. Dan played the better game, but Ian played a good game as well so the dislike for Dan might swing the win to Ian.

As horrible of a player she is, Dani will get multiple votes if she is up against Dan.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    agreed.

i also think Frank or Ian (if he doesnt win) will get the America's Vote $25k.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I know who won part 1 also, but the other parts have NOT been played as of yet therefore NO ONE can know who is final two because it is still TBD. hahaha Good try though. And anyone saying who it is is just guessing
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    www.mortystv.com will tell you everything you need to know. They watch 24 - 7 and report all.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    wow.. i totally forgot there were more than one part to the HOH. My day = made.
  • melissafaith24
    Options
    even if there was only 1 part to it, how would you have known who the f2 were?
  • Dub_D
    Options
    even if there was only 1 part to it, how would you have known who the f2 were?

By the person who won.. it's obvious who they would bring.

I would say I'd have been 90% sure.
  • melissafaith24
    Options
    probably...but expect the unexpected :wink:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    If this next HOH challenge is a memory challenge I think that Danielle will win it. And then we'll have Dan and Danielle in the final 2 because I don't see either one of them taking Ian with them. That's to risky because he's a good player. Danielle will bank on everyone hating Dan and Dan will be betting on everyone thinking that Danielle is just a floater. I think Danielle makes it to the final 2 no matter what.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    I think Danielle makes it to the final 2 no matter what.

Nope, Ian would take Dan.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

I agree.
  • melissafaith24
    Options

I agree.

me too. ian has been somewhat sneaky this season but i think he'd be true to dan...if for no other reason because hes such a big fan of the show and he'd want a true battle at the end.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Judging from the opinions here then Dan has it made no matter what. I guess he's played as perfect a game as possible. Perhaps he should win again.
  • Pghkid1
    Pghkid1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hate when people in the jury house get bitter at the player who got them evicted, its a game, its impossible not to betray anyone along the way. I think Dan is going to take Danielle to the final so that she can win and look like a good guy.
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    I hate when people in the jury house get bitter at the player who got them evicted, its a game, its impossible not to betray anyone along the way. I think Dan is going to take Danielle to the final so that she can win and look like a good guy.

I think you have high hopes but Dan is out for Dan and his wife, he won't give up a chance at the big prize. Hell I wouldn't and I think of others more than I should.