Options
2»

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Today I
    1. logged all my food
    2. stayed under cals, barely and only because of exercise!
    3. got all my water
    4. worked out for 40 min
    5. Played on the computer while kids watched TV--I needed the break!

Hope everyone had a successful day!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    wow i'm tired. it turned out to be two hours of exercise with about a 15 minute warmup. i did four 30 min classes: cycle, muscle pump, ultimate strength and cardio and water works. burned 1000 calories! but i'm really glad i don't do that every day.

1. logged everything
    2. stayed way under calories
    3. got loads of water. i stopped counting after like, a gallon
    4. exercised like a demon
    5. tried a new recipe and got the kitchen all clean!

I will post the new challenge tonight to allow everyone to rsvp. i wish there was a way we could have favorite posts, that's frustrating.
  • missheidi
    Options
    i weighed in this morning, and the workout marathon did the trick. i'm back down to 160.4! YES!
  • debnu1
    Options
    Hooray, Congratulations!! I love it when the scale drops!

I went to a breakfast this morning, thought I was being good and after I logged everything it has used up most of my day! AHHHH I can't believe I did that! I will have to be creative I guess for the rest of the day.
  • debnu1
    Options
    Here is the link to the next thread you started, Should we start logging there, or keep on here until MOnday?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74314-4-for-5-challenge-always-open-week-of-jan-4-week-2?page=1#posts-1011057
  • debnu1
    Options
    I have to admit I have had an off day today--So I am out this week! :cry: I will be back in full force tomorrow. We all have slip ups, today just turned into a big one for me. I guess I will have to drink a ton of water tomorrow!!:drinker:
  • missheidi
    Options
    i'm out too. got lazy and snacked too much. bleh. remember the new week starts monday, but try to log tomorrow even though we aren't in the challenge. weekend is the hardest for me.
  • debnu1
    Options
    I didn't really bother to track today, as my schedule was all messed up. Tomorrow is the day though. I will get it all figured out tonight and get back on track! I have been feeling very disorganized and my plan is to change that!!

HAve a great night!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I'm out for the week due to eating myself drunk. But I'm going to try again next week.