Candy corn Oreos!?

Options
1235»

Replies

• slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Figuring how many miles I will have to bike in order to enjoy these- which I totally am getting tonight if I can find them. Yep, this cookie looks worth it to me. Anything Halloween'ish I have to try !
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey, isn't this a little like tossing a bag of crack into a rehab unit????!!! LOL

:laugh: I thought the same thing, but was so excited I didnt care.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    In general I'm one of those crazy people that thinks that holiday candy taste better than the regular kind. Candy Corn Oreos look to be the exception to that rule.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    MMmm...these...and candy corn M&M's....
    I'd try one of these if someone gave me one. I like trying new things and I like candy corn. Nothing is better than the OG Oreos. Oh and the candy corn m&m's taste like ****. Even my 3 yr old spit them out.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Best review of Candy Corn Oreos thus far. She wasn't a fan.

http://jezebel.com/candy-corn-oreos/

I am a big fan of junk food but these seem pretty gross to me! De gustibus non est disputandum...
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Not a big candy corn fan....but they do look pretty!! I love a good old oreo and a tall glass of lemonade!! I know...weird...but I like it! Sweet and sour!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    DANGER DANGER

<wipes drool from chin>
  • GrandmaPeridow
    GrandmaPeridow Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    No money to buy them. I would be in serious trouble. I would eat till I got :sick:sick.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey, isn't this a little like tossing a bag of crack into a rehab unit????!!! LOL

:laugh: I thought the same thing, but was so excited I didnt care.
    After a bag...It's back to rehab..lol:love:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My husband is excited about these - I haven't been able to find them yet. Anyone know where to purchase on the west coast?

I bought mine at Target on the East coast... probably stocking them nationwide. They weren't with the Halloween stuff OR the cookies though - they were on an end cap near the registers.

I'm in the Midwest and I saw them at the store this weekend. (Did not purchase! :laugh: )
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Found them this weekend

20120915_161453.jpg
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I love candy corn, but I am not so sure about that.

Me too. I love candy corn, but when I saw these, I wasn't really tempted. I just can't imagine the flavor. So, I'll stick with "real" candy corn and "real" oreos!
  • careyannal
    Options
    :love: dRoOL .....

All this seasonal Halloween/pumpkin food is killin' me! I want it all!!
  • careyannal
    Options
    and we wonder why americans are obese..hmmmm
    Probably not because cookie companies make seasonal flavours.

HA!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I watched a funny taste test video of both the candy corn oreos and the M&Ms

http://jezebel.com/candy-corn-oreos/

Pretty much confirmed what i thought OH HELL TO THE NO - i am never putting either of those "food" products any where near my face or the faces of anyone I love or care about. Yucky!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Those do nothing for me at all. *blech*

I will, however, buy a package and trade for the OP... :)
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD I MUST HAVE THESE!<3 Candy corn is my favourite candy in the entireee world, and combined with oreos?! Bring it on baby!;D #yum