Robin Lawley as the body of Boux Lingerie

Options
denezy
denezy Posts: 573 Member
Saw these gorgeous shots of (plus sized) model Robyn Lawley in her new campaign for Boux Lingerie. She is a UK size 16 (USA size 12) and I think she looks super hot. What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2203130/Plus-size-Vogue-cover-girl-Robyn-Lawley-models-Boux-Avenues-latest-range.html

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Very gorgeous!

It still blows my mind that a 12 is plus sized. That's probably what size i will be at my healthy goal weight.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful, but "plus sized"??? Uugh! :noway:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I agree. Beautiful woman but I not what I would picture when thinking plus size
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    She is absolutely beautiful but I DO NOT see a plus sized model I would love to look like her!!! She's gorgeous!!!
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    as a (US) size 12, I'm all for this! :)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first to admit that my perception is normally off.
    My family and I go rounds about what's too skinny and what's not....me usually thinking not and they do
    HOWEVER, that model does NOT look plus sized AT ALL....wtf?!

And like already stated.....when did US 12 become plus sized? When vanity sizing took over??
  • denezy
    Options
    I agree that she's not exactly what I picture for plus-sized. However, my plan is to look like her - at least from the neck down - when I am done here.

Plus we could all use some photos of hot chicks in lingerie, right?

:)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    She's gorgeous.

Someday:))
  • cherridawnn
    Options
    I think she looks great!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    she's gorgeous! hard to believe that she's "plus sized." she looks amazing!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If I looked like that at size 12, I wouldn't be here.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That's plus sized? Damn... that's ideal to me!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I don't care what size..she's yummy. It doesn't matter what size you wear or how much you weigh...it's about proportion. If your body is proportionate, then why should it matter?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first to admit that my perception is normally off.
    My family and I go rounds about what's too skinny and what's not....me usually thinking not and they do
    HOWEVER, that model does NOT look plus sized AT ALL....wtf?!

And like already stated.....when did US 12 become plus sized? When vanity sizing took over??

Size 8 is plus-sized in the modeling world. Modeling plus-sized =/= normal people plus-sized.

And when I was size 12, I was fat.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    She is plus sized in fashion terms and also you have to bear in mind that she is tall so she can carry her size and obviously still exercises to maintain tone so she's not like the regular size 16UK woman.

ETA: Size 12UK which I think is a size 8US is considered 'plus sized' in fashion.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Whether you call that 'Plus Size' or not, I call it a great size. She is gorgeous and I love her look.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    She's not really "plus size". Usually when "Plus size" is used in the media, it's usually only _slighty_ bigger than what the general public is used to seeing -- so instead of a size 6-8, it's usually a size 10-12-14.
  • denezy
    Options
    Just for reference, she is 6'2", with measurements of 36D-32-42.
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Im in love :heart: Now there's a beautiful woman.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Very gorgeous!

It still blows my mind that a 12 is plus sized. That's probably what size i will be at my healthy goal weight.

^^^ THIS! She looks beautiful, classy and well proportioned.