Best site of 8 I looked at ...

Options
Tried a bunch of sites. This one is easiest to use so far. It has a few less things on the foods ... such as other mineral than Ca and Fe. But it has the main things I am looking for and works well both through the internet and the iphone. I will stick with this one. Working on leaning up for 2010. BMI is in healthy range ... but want it to be on the low end of healthy rather than the high end of health.

Replies

• BetterVersion
    Options
    Welcome :)

This site is definitely a great tool! We have many success stories here.

Good luck to you on achieving your goals!
  • SkinTight01
    Options
    Hi! Lost count of how many times I have started a diet. But, now I know I really need to lose the weight. It is not just for appearances but for my health. I need to do this successfully. I have tried working with organized groups but never by just going on line and working with the programs and plans online. I think I can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I was using a different before this one and have looked at others since and this one is pretty darn good.

Good luck and remember that this is a lifestyle change. To accomplish your goals remember moderation is the best.
  • troonmom
    Options
    I agree..this site is the best of all the ones that I researched! I love that the graphics are very clean, unlike some of the others that are way too busy. It seems to have everything that I need and allows information (food and exercise log) to be recorded quickly!
  • jesshent
    Options
    I am new too, but I just tought to suggest that you can make suggestions to Mike the creator. I'm sure he is always making it better, it really is impressive. The community is wonderful, I don't usually get into any kind of forums, but this community is just spectacular. There are plenty of people on here you can talk to about marathons and stuff since that was on your site. Mainly I just wanted to say go ahead and make a few suggestions, he couldnt be insulted.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    yes, i agree. i tried two other sites...and navigating around them was too hard. plus, i like my daily goal. it makes me feel like i accomplished something by eating 1200 calories. makes me not want to undereat....which will just mean that i fall off the wagon sooner.