9 month Update! Down 133 Pounds! (Pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• balddonnie
    Options
    Nice work!!!!
  • dfair1967
    Options
    You have done a great job getting fit. Congrates to a newer you.
  • MissChievou2
    Options
    Wow nice work! You look great :)
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've been in your shoes, buddy. I know how you felt about people staring at you and being "that funny guy with a great personality" and hoped they would look past the physical appearance. Congrats and well done!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Pretty much incredible!

Congrats on all you've done for yourself.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Great job! wow you put in a lot of hard work to lose 100 lbs in 4 months!! How often did you exercise and what kind of exercise? Just curious.

Love your last line there " And for all those Negative Nancy’s, I thank you too. All you did was make me want to work harder! "

Isn't that the truth!!! My husbands step mother is very negative and keeps rolling her eyes saying I bet she can't lose it all, or another is she'll never stick with it, she can't do it etc. THe new one is she'll never keep it off. All the while she ballooned up to twice the size I was. Do I say anything negative to her? NO!! Even when my FIL asks me to tell her she's fat and needs to lose weight We say nothing at all. But her words make me even more determined to work at losing the weight so I can parade around in front of her with my bad self and RUB IT IN HER SMUG FACE!!!! :tongue: So you go up to your negative Nancy's in your life, smile and strut your stuff! :flowerforyou: YOU DID GREAT!!!!! :happy:
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Wow!!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your incredible weight loss. Your story is very inspirational. I want to thank you for especially bringing out the social and emotional aspects of being very overweight in a world that does judge us. Many people don't realize that the toughest part really is overcoming the mental obstacles. While we are changing our outsides, other things are changing, too.

I wish you every success in maintaining your weight loss. Congratulations on your achievement!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Louiyen
    Options
    man that is fantastic! keep it up!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!
  • Desika87
    Options
    what an amazing and remarkable job! :-) congrats and you look fabulous and way younger :-)
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Its like you were pregnant then gave birth to me!

haha seriously thats so amazing well done! x
  • katwilsonxox
    Options
    Thank you .. I'm even more determind to keep going after reading your story ..
    I am sick of being funny and wacky and having a nice personality .. I stoped going to the gym because I was embarased with how I looked and that after ten minuites on the tread mill I would be bright red and sweating buckets.
    my plan is to do the 30 day shread at home and get my fittness up a little the go back hold my head up high and work my butt off till its skinny.
    keep up the good work.x
  • katwilsonxox
    Options
    thats how I feel .. there is enough of me to make two average people..well hears to giving birth ..lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!