How old do I look?

Options

Replies

• mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    JacquelineD..... 28?

Allison, God bless you lol :) I will be 36 in November... I think everyone is trying to tell the OP how she looks.

YOu DEF. do NOT look 36. I need your secret !
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    JacquelineD..... 28?

Allison, God bless you lol :) I will be 36 in November... I think everyone is trying to tell the OP how she looks.

moisturize moisturize moisturize besides that I have no other "secrets" :flowerforyou:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Someone recently did this and now I am curious. By the way, HAPPY FRIDAY!

Not sure why it's disappointing. With your eyeglasses, make up style, hair style and style of picture... you look older. In other pictures you might look younger. It's just one picture

put on a ducky face and you'll look younger :drinker:
  • magj0y
    Options
    JacquelineD..... 28?

moisturize moisturize moisturize besides that I have no other "secrets" :flowerforyou:

^^this, sunscreen, don't over-sun your face and wear sunglasses with good UV protection. I use eye cream for my eyes as well.
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    JacquelineD..... 28?

^^this, sunscreen, don't over-sun your face and wear sunglasses with good UV protection. I use eye cream for my eyes as well.

Wow! YOu REALLY don't look your age either! I'll have to follow your advice :)
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I've always looked older then I am.
    It was awesome when I was a kid... But now, maybe not so much.
    When I turned 19 I didn't even get carded (Canada).

Anyways I would have said 26.
    You're very pretty though!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Don't want to sound mean but I think it is the eye brows that make you look older. I don't know many people in their younger 20s that draw on their eyebrows.
  • rlshome
    rlshome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would guess 28, a very pretty 28.
  • magj0y
    Options

Wow! YOu REALLY don't look your age either! I'll have to follow your advice :)

My gramma and mom aged horrribly, so did my dad.. so I always took care of my skin and rarely even wear make up.
    The first, and last time, I saw my gramma with out make up I was and and holy****snakes batman!

Someone once asked my mom is she was my gramma's sister...ooooh that made her mad! I have a daughter who looks just like me except green eyes... she was my mini me until she started towering over me.. it's rough looking that young with a 16 yr old kid!

**I also exfoliate my face, neck and upper chest once a week. and don't skip your neck.
  • TonyM1984
    Options
    64 years old!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Magj0y: 32? Hey, I tried....
  • bongygs
    Options
    I would say about 26 or so
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    wrong fella's 33....
  • genefabes
    Options
    Don't want to sound mean but I think it is the eye brows that make you look older. I don't know many people in their younger 20s that draw on their eyebrows.

agreed. overly tweezed/waxed thin brows will age a person.
  • bongygs
    Options
    that's good for you
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You have a mature look about you. No to me you do not look 23 but that is because you have a very mature look, not old or anything just mature. You hold yourself maturely, does that make sense? It's not a bad thing at all.

I am 30 and am always accused of lying to sound older. I was asked to see my ID at my job by some people at the bar the other night. They thought I was 18 or 19, I don't mind looking younger but sometimes I wish I looked older then 18 lol. I've been told by a few I looked 25 but I think that's the oldest I've been said to be. It just depends on how I'm dressed, my hair is fixed and I do my makeup.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    About 27ish.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have to draw my eyebrows on because of my thyroid, my eyebrows are really thin. Really really sucks.
  • bongygs
    Options
    mama you sure don't look 30, I would think 22 at the most