What happened?????

Options
CountryBoy65
CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

What is wrong with people????

Replies

• 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    If you participated in the forums once in a while it may help:)
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    totally. people can be so rude sometimes.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

Just give up.

Or break up.

Sorry I didn't read anything. Who are you again?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Go to work..........fire someone............and you'll be good as new. It gets me through the tough days:)
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    find an island and go!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You should DEFINITELY change everything about yourself because obviously one person doesn't like it. I would start by being less shy and retiring, if I had to pick one word for you I would say...Wallflower...
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i still love ya!!!:wink:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Okay, suffered through the wall of text.

More junk pics. That will obviously solve all your problems.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Who cares? I've been deleted by a couple people that I've noticed.. Doesn't bother me at all. Ya know why? it's the internet. :)
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    They probably deactivated their account.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Plenty of people come in and deactivate their accounts - people come and go. Probably has nothing to do with you personally.
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    Perhaps they were jealous of how much progress you've made compared to their own. Just remember--you are a beautiful, wonderful person.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Stfu!!! Xoxo
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    such a snowflake
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    They are afraid of Mephobia

PS_0115_MEPHOBIA.jpg
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Who cares? I've been deleted by a couple people that I've noticed.. Doesn't bother me at all. Ya know why? it's the internet. :)

It may be the internet,,,,but we are all real people behind the screen. It sux.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Do you have a hound?
    We can track them down!
    In the mean time let me get you some more friends...I'm a helper like that.

Ladies he is awesome please add him.
    18-24 yr olds only...please!
    25 and up, well you old bags just need to grab your walkers and keep moving!!:angry:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I will add you. :bigsmile:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I admit it. It was me. You didn't say good morning.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Do you have a hound?
    We can track them down!
    In the mean time let me get you some more friends...I'm a helper like that.

Ladies he is awesome please add him.
    18-24 yr olds only...please!
    25 and up, well you old bags just need to grab your walkers and keep moving!!:angry:

YAY! I made the cut. Just by the skin of my teeth.

All the pedos love me.