Introducing myself

Options
I've been on MFP for almost a month, and figured that it's about time that I introduce myself.

Back in 2009, I started gaining weight after an auto accident, between lack of exercise and comfort eating. While I've recovered, I really do need to lose the extra weight I picked up, especially since my primary work is a desk job so I tend not to move around enough during the day.

I learned about MFP from a friend of mine, and found this site much better than any other the previous sites I've tried, and really appreciate the motivation this site provides.

Since joining, I've increased my exercise regimen, managed to procure the Kettleworx set and just finished week one of those workouts. I use a bunch of 10-minute workout DVDs for aerobics and some toning as they allow me to mix and match easily, and then there's the treadmill in the basement. I've also become more conscious of portion sizes tend to do a lot less comfort eating when I'm logging everything!

I'd love to hear from other MFP peeps and will accept friend requests!

~purplekitty13

Replies

• beach87
    Options
    Its nice to hear you are doing so much, and I really really need to get a exercise video or something. Cause I'm a stay at home mother and I don't go any where very much. Sounds like you are doing great and for the right reasons! I can't wait to become friends and support one another!