Looking for New or Seasoned Power 90 people!

Options
I recently got Power 90 and am already on the 4th day. I realize I am a little behind the times with a few other additions to the P90 series out there, but I have never done an intense workout quite like this one. I would love to build up some day to Insanity, which is why I'm going easy on myself while still bringin' it now (heard P90x and P90x2 is crazy!). Lost about 15 pounds and 6 inches with TurboFire and am ready to get some muscle with Power 90!

However, sometimes I have one of those days where pushing that play button is the last thing I feel like doing! Really interested in starting or joining a group either on MFP or Facebook to keep one another on track and provide each other with nutrition tips, support and some motivation to keep us pushing play.

Replies

• okiesarah
    Options
    Hi I just got Power 90 on Saturday so i am on day 6. I would love to have a workout partner online and to join your group. I am new to myfitnesspal so if you could reply that would be great. Congrats on the 6 inches lost. That is awesome. Keep pushing play.

Sarah
  • Serenity3104
    Serenity3104 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be restarting P90 tomorrow! The first time I did it I stopped at 30 days but I lost 20 lbs! Hoping for similar results this time!