I should probably stop eating ____?

Options
2»

Replies

• banks89202
    Options
    M & M cookies....D*** them cookies taste so good!!

No really I only ate 3 but I am glad there out of my house now lol
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Coffee - i used to have 1 cup milk, 1/3 cup coffee, and 2 spoons of sugar - something like 150 calories a cup (or more, i don't remember exactly). Then i cut out sugar, then reduced the milk to half. but i still have 2-4 cups a day at 80 calories each... but i think its either that, or snacking...
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature chocolate bar (35 calories) after lunch every day and a flavored vodka and club soda many nights after my daughter goes to bed. Only a hundred calories combined but still bad!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    No, I do not feel guilty at all for eating any specific food item as long as I fit it into my goals.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    can't say i do
  • Emtabo01
    Options
    Haagen Dazs- all the flavors. I eat it like 3 times a week before bed. It's always within my calories, but I feel like no one should be able to lose weight eating that stuff!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yepp! I need to drp Cheezits, combos and candy bars!! And all of other junk I may consume in a day!
  • KatieKatB
    Options
    CHEESE!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Splenda. I'm sure I consume WAY too much of it!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No, I do not feel guilty at all for eating any specific food item as long as I fit it into my goals.

Ditto. I eat what I like to eat, log it, and move on. Guilt is for suckers
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CHEESE!

Same here! It's never going to happen though. :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Did you say guilt is for snickers? I disagree. The new Peanut Butter Squared ones are fan.tas.tic!
  • gotfatincollege89
    Options
    peanut butter! I love it so much, it's my favorite food, but so little is packed with so many calories
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    Snackwell's white fudge drizzled popcorn. Only 130 cals and 3 grams of fat, but it's got 18g of sugar. I eat one almost every day and I don't know if this is causing me to stall or not.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Snackwell's white fudge drizzled popcorn. Only 130 cals and 3 grams of fat, but it's got 18g of sugar. I eat one almost every day and I don't know if this is causing me to stall or not.

It's extremely unlikely that any 130 calorie anything is causing you to stall, unless you have some metabolic condition that makes you especially sensitive to sugar.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    peanut butter! I love it so much, it's my favorite food, but so little is packed with so many calories

Just measure it accurately and fit it in your macros and it will be fine. Never give up your favorite food! Make it work in your program, and you'll set yourself up for long-term success.
  • kaylabrianna
    Options
    I eat too much of the same foods. I have to try to eat different things. It seems like all I eat is oatmeal, yogurt, fish & steamed veggies.

This.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    French Fries and cake.

My trainer even said, "Hey, that's your cake weight" haha.
  • kaylabrianna
    Options
    Mine would have to be the four pieces of toast and 30g of peanut butter I have for breakfast every morning! :laugh:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options

Log it and move on! Mine is caremel milky way ice cream bars