Men

Options
Men on MFP,
I have to say a big THANK YOU for all the supportive comments you make when women gather up their courage and post their amazing progress pics. I love seeing these guys say things that make women feel really good about themselves. Yes, women's comments and support are amazing too (so keep that coming ladies!!) but it always give me an extra little kick when I see guys really appreciate gorgeous women who all look different and are working their butts off.
So again, a big thank you to you guys.

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    *takes a bow*
  • schneidersas
    Options
    :-)
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Always a pleasure! :smile:
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    :wink:
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I second what she said! And to the op....thank you for recognizing it!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    You ladies work as hard as we do (if not harder sometimes) and all we are doing is appreciating fine art ... :flowerforyou:
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You ladies work as hard as we do (if not harder sometimes) and all we are doing is appreciating fine art ... :flowerforyou:

LMAO!!! Now this is funny!!
    But I agree with the intial post. The thoughtful considerate comments posted by the men on here give me faith that my daughter will one day find a nice guy:)
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm impressed with and encouraged by anyone who is working hard to lose weight. I understand how embarrassing it is to be overweight and be self conscious about it and am glad for anyone who is able to start improving their health and body. But as horribly self-conscious as I've been about my weight, I suspect it may be even harder for women to know that they are overweight, and so I'm certainly happy for any woman who begins to enjoy success and to feel better about herself. I think the vast majority of guys feel the same way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!