Odd Turn Offs (clean)

Options

Replies

• saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Certain phrases are a real turn off to me...a guy could be God's gift to me personally, but if the phrase "my bad" comes out.....he gets downgraded to a "meh". Wouldn't break it off with him just for that, but it's enough to make me turn lukewarm.

Interrupters and people who blame everything on everyone else (when it's usually their own fault) also score very high on my list.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bad breath
    bad grammar
    excessive swearing
    whiny voices
    no sense of humor
    talking bad about people
    being spineless
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    People that shop in their PJ's (get effin dressed.)

Yes!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Women who eat more than me!!

Most of the women I know eat about 2K for maintenance at baseline, and eat more when they lift and/or do cardio... I trolled you and your daily calorie limit is 1700. This rules out a lot of fit women and leaves you dating little girls. Just sayin...

In response to the thread, my turn off, particularly having always had a HUGE appetite even before I gained weight, is men who eat like kids.

ditto--seriously. 1700 for a man? he wouldn't make it much past the 2nd or 3rd date for sure. So happy I have a man who eats like one! :)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Lack of ambition, especially if they are smart.

Not all tattoos, just ugly or badly done.

Long nose hairs? Is that a thing in anyone under 60? We'll go with it.

Being more moody than any woman I've ever known and then turning around and calling all women "basketcases" or "psychos" (no, not a specific example, why do you ask?)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    If someone has a cold or allergy and they sniff and swallow instead of blow, ewwww...

Blechk!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Noisy chewers
  • slenderizeme
    slenderizeme Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When a guy is too muscular and/or looks like a stereotypical jock. I hate backwards hats too.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    A guy that can't change a tire.
  • bahlquist
    Options
    Short women under 5' I am 6'4"
    short ones just turn me off feels wierd
  • angel924_2004
    Options
    Guys who are too high maintenance. Come on, a little scruff and a laid back attitude is super sexy.
  • banks89202
    Options
    Back Hair
    cockyness
    sandals and socks together
    chewing really loud
    jokes that arn't funny
    dirty nails
    wearing pants that dont cover your butt
    ugly shoes
    bad breath
    lies
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Certain phrases are a real turn off to me...a guy could be God's gift to me personally, but if the phrase "my bad" comes out.....he gets downgraded to a "meh". Wouldn't break it off with him just for that, but it's enough to make me turn lukewarm.

Interrupters and people who blame everything on everyone else (when it's usually their own fault) also score very high on my list.

OMG the 'blamers' Good lord, look in the mirror would ya? If everyone is a 'jerk' to you, what is the common denominator??:laugh:
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Short women under 5' I am 6'4"
    short ones just turn me off feels wierd

Poor spelling...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Women who eat more than me!!

Most of the women I know eat about 2K for maintenance at baseline, and eat more when they lift and/or do cardio... I trolled you and your daily calorie limit is 1700. This rules out a lot of fit women and leaves you dating little girls. Just sayin...

In response to the thread, my turn off, particularly having always had a HUGE appetite even before I gained weight, is men who eat like kids.

ditto--seriously. 1700 for a man? he wouldn't make it much past the 2nd or 3rd date for sure. So happy I have a man who eats like one! :)
    1700 is probably net. If he grosses 1700 then that's something all together, but in all likelihood he nets 1700.

So I guess mine is going to be comprehension.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Ear hair. Why does that even exist?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

OMG the 'blamers' Good lord, look in the mirror would ya? If everyone is a 'jerk' to you, what is the common denominator??:laugh:

Clearly, it's all these a-holes surrounding me! :wink:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Beard
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    If he can't lift more than me in the gym...XP
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    BODY HAIR, lack of self confidence, crooked teeth, and improper grammer!

**as in too much body hair! (chest, back, really hair arms, ect..

ummm....fail?

HAHAHAHA. this is hysterical.