Finally before and after pics to share!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You. Look. MAHVELOUS!!!! Great job!!!
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to finally have reached my goal weight! I am setting another goal to lose 10 more lbs even if that never happens at least it will keep me in check. Keeping this weight off and living a healthy lifestyle has been my goal these past 33 weeks,that's NOT going to change now :)

beforeandafter-40lbs.jpg

Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!!
  • LittleLessCurves
    Options
    :smile: you look great!
  • Ivory08
    Ivory08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Hard work but worth it.....
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You must feel like nothing can stop you. I can't wait to make progress, as you have. I imagine it to be very empowering. Congratulations on all your hard work paying off and thank you for the motivation!!! :)
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! You look simply marvelous! Thank you for sharing pics they remind me why I'm in the game
    Life is Great! continued success on your journey

I totally agree with you!
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing, well done! x
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well done thats a huge achievement...you should be very proud you look amazing .x:happy: :happy:
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Really amazing change and you look beautiful! Congrats on such a good job :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!