Are y'all out there......any southern peeps?

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i use to attend USA back in 2007-2009. Love that school except it's next door to the hood! Now i live in Houston.

my daughter is in school at South now, and it has gotten worse and worse, cannot wait for her to graduate and get the heck out of there
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mississippi girl : )

Born and raised in North MS, living half the time there and half the time in Southern Cali.
  • crystalleez
    crystalleez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Born in Panama City, Florida and raised in Texas about an hour south of Houston by the beach! I live in a town called Lake Jackson. :) Feel free to add me!
  • amberlestep
    amberlestep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    West Virginia...may not be all that "south" but we are more hickish and redneck than most other southern states! LOL :happy:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    North Carolina Here!
  • jorpa99
    jorpa99 Posts: 49
    Options
    Florida Here! Not sure if it constitutes the south anymore! But you can call me GRITS!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Birmingham, Alabama is where I live but my hometown is Greenville, Alabama
  • KJVPeach
    KJVPeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    From GA originally, transplanted up here in WA now, still got my twang though even after 10yrs
  • Elvira2014
    Elvira2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in Georgia. How has your journey been so far ? I am on week 3. I have lost 5 lbs so far, goal to lose 66 more. Just joined here yesterday.
  • gabbygirl78
    Options
    Yes mam! Small, country town that no one would recognize, FL and I love it here!

You might be surprised! I'm in the FL panhandle.
    I use to live in Graceville, Fl Its in the panhandle between Chipley, Bonifay and Marianna..... Its as small and country as you can get. Everyone either works at the sawmill or the prison there lol. Loved living there tho!
  • gabbygirl78
    Options
    Birmingham, AL here but moving to Dallas, TX in a couple of months
    I live in Birmingham now ... around the Trussville area!
  • tamikawoodson
    tamikawoodson Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in Eufaula, AL
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi (near the Gulf Coast)
  • jorpa99
    jorpa99 Posts: 49
    Options
    I am a Florida Cracker :) I guess the south is where and how you were raised. I am definable a Southern Girl! It is in my blood as well as my kids. And there are lots of rural places in Florida. My family love and respect our southern heritage :) I do agree not all of Florida could really be considered the south but we still have some good places left :) We do prefer to live in the suburbs over the country areas just because of location for work and the quality of the schools in DeBary. So really what I guess I am really trying to say is that Southern is in your heart not your location :) God bless!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    KENTUCKY!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    NC what what!!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Lula, Georgia - bred, born, and raised.