Wearing things I'd never would of worn!

Options
Let me just start by saying, I use to weight around 170 if not 180 pounds when I was 21 years old. It's been a slow journey, but this year I was really determined to not quit and it's got me to 134 pounds. I haven't lost much weight these past 3 months and been trying wanting so badly for my legs to slim down.. but I'm finally trying to embrace them and be proud of how far I've came. I have lost maybe a pound in the last 3 months and my measurements have not changed too much at all, but I've noticed I'm stronger and I look better.... Thanks to strength training! It's still a bit scary to wear this out in public, still a bit insecure with my legs, but I wore it and I made it through the day just fine! :)

nn88pd.png

last year 153 vs 134

iqli4m.png

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look great, and your legs look great also! Congrats!
  • julesassid
    Options
    You have gorgous legs! Flaunt them! Very beautiful.
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your looking great. Keep up the good work, and keep your head held high. Good Job.
  • schneidersas
    Options
    good work :-)
  • robinajay
    Options
    Congrats, looks great ! Cant wait for my results :D & your legs look prefect whatre u talking about? lol
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would kill for your legs, be proud of them!
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Seriously?! Your legs are fantastic, why would you be nervous about showing off those? Good job!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    you look great! awesome job!
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HOT! You have nice legs btw!!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look great! What exactly is supposed to be wrong with your legs? They look perfectly fine to me.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fiiiiine, legs are amazing!!!
  • aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Seriously?! Your legs are fantastic, why would you be nervous about showing off those? Good job!

I assume because so many people notice my legs and I wasn't really too fond of them ... comments weren't exactly negative, but I didn't like my legs to be noticed because they were larger. I've still got larger legs than my fiance! :P But it's all good, I'm finally accepting them a little more each day. Thank you so much!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are scared of! You look amazing! Enjoy the results of your harcd work. Go out and show off what you've accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you look great! I would DIE for those legs. I think you need to love those more and flaunt those in public!
  • aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great! What exactly is supposed to be wrong with your legs? They look perfectly fine to me.

It's the calves. I didn't realize that pointing out that I'm insecure about my legs people would think that I'm a bit crazy for thinking that! :happy: I didn't exactly workout to get those calves, I use to always be the girl with the big calves back in high school. Coaches would want me on teams because of my legs alone assuming I was strong. I didn't like that. haha. I felt it was masculine, that I was masculine... but now I'm finally seeing I can be a girl, wear girly clothes, and have these legs. :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You look perfect be proud! Congrats!!!
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • charlybu
    charlybu Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Especially your legs. I can't wait to get to that point myself =)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Do you know what I would do for calves like that?!?!? They are amazing and you need to embrace them (and hug your mama!) You look great, congratulations on the hard work.
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow! :blushing:
    What an amazing transformation and results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!