Another one of those fat married guys

Options
I'm 28, and had gotten on a good track before I got married almost a year ago. Well since then my (small) gym shut down. I've gotten really sloppy with my eating habits. I've also been consumed with projects around the house that have always kept me distracted from a healthier lifestyle (like eating fast food to save time). My job is different from most (I'm a freight train conductor) which usually keeps me out of town from 1-4 days per trip. I try to pack a lunch to both eat healthy and save money, but that usually ends with bad results. I typically run out of food. If I don't run out of food I'm afraid some of it may go bad, depending on if hotels have a fridge to keep it cold. I work road freight right now and typically walk some at the beginning of my trip as I couple locomotives onto my train cars. Sometimes my trip usually ends uncoupling the locomotives and taking them to a servicing facility. If we have something go wrong I usually walk my train. I can get a mile in usually to 5 or 6 miles depending on its length and how many times I gotta go back and fourth.

Since my gym closed I find myself hating working out in the larger gyms. People at my old gym seemed to take better care of things and had respect for the equipment and other members. I hope to get in shape and start entering 3 gun matches soon.