Are you obsessed with a certain food now?

Options
Ever since I started eating healthy, I can't get enough of goat cheese. I used to put feta on all of my salads but ever since I found goat cheese, I'm obsessed. I ran out yesterday and made a trip to the store just for goat cheese. It's a little too creamy for me just by itself but on a salad..mmm

So what can't you get enough of?

Replies

• Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Goat cheese makes me vomit :(

Chicken wings, now that I am obsessed with!
  • yes ground turkey i use to hate it
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not obsessed (or at least I don't think so) but I really like Weight Watchers Strawberry Frozen Yogurt bars. They satisfy my desire for dessert after dinner and they are only 60 calories. I have one almost every night.
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    Mounds bars. I have never been a coconut fan, but I started consuming coconut oil in July and I love it. I just started craving Mounds bars about 2 weeks ago. I look forward to my fun size Mounds bar every night now. I could eat two but stop myself because I am careful with my sugar intake.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    peanut butter & bananas, always loved them but even more so now. it's my sweet treat.
  • christinet8504
    Options
    I have a farmer's market and I am OBSESSED with the one vendors honey! Ill put it on or in anything that needs a little sweetening.

My allergist suggested I try an organic local honey to sort of "vaccinate" me against the local pollens and I SWEAR its worked. Plus, its freaking delicious!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yes. AVOCADOS!!! I can't get enough of them.
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Stir-fried green beans w/ mushrooms and onions. Eat a whole birdseye bag every night with my dinner. So delicious and filling. Oh, andfound this great fish called swai.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    my healthy obsessions change like every month... I think my last one was natural chuncky pb.. oh! and fresh salad with cottage cheese. now it's steamed brussel sprouts:) ohh and eggs too!
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, never had it before I noticed how much protein is in it!!! At first it takes some getting used to (I get plain unflavored) but now I like to dip my apple in it, at lunch at work I'll have a Greek yogurt, an apple, a protein shake and a natural pb sandwich on wheat bread (sorry low carbers, I eat bread lol) I have also found a passion for almonds, trader joes makes an awesome natural almond butter!!!! And I found out that most of my fav. Snacks for watching sports aren't diet killers too. Sunflower seeds during baseball season (not that bad at all!!) and some turkey jerkey for football, and grill up some steak or chicken. Eating healthy hasn't been a struggle for me because of 1 reason: I actully like the food I'm eating lol
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    I became obsessed with a bunch of foods since starting my healthy lifestyle change :) My all time favorite snack is roasted eggplant chips... (spray cookie sheet w/ PAM or any spray oil) thinly slice eggplants spray with spray oil again... then put any spices you like... i love garlic, salt and pepper!!! yummm my new favorite chip!! When i am in the mood for something crunchy i looove corn thins or these little whole wheat crackers with 1 TBS of PB2 or this all natural delicious jam!!! i have found since cutting back on most carbs and sticking to healthy natural foods, i crave so much less and the above listed foods become soooo exciting and delicious!! :)
  • Brendajo510
    Options
    Broccoli and cheese, Flat breads, and dark chocolate low cal Keebler cookies. yummm.
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    yes ground turkey i use to hate it

Yes this! Also brown rice, skim milk, and steamed vegetables in general.
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Really weird for me but I seem to be in love with apples. I will crave them and have to have them lol. I usually have 2 or 3 a day!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm pregnant. But my current obsessions are sweet potatoes, beets, and cherries.
    I'm always loving on the feta! With artichokes, tomatoes, olives, baby spinach...yum! I had a big salad with all those tonight.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Fiber bars PB&J bars....Yummers!
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt...1 serving every morning. when experiencing a "candy crisis", really luv jelly belly sugar free j-beans. Also luv nearly every type of veg either roasted or steamed. & can't leave out skim milk.
  • Shimmerrzz
    Shimmerrzz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Two things.....hummus (I found this light spinach and artichoke that is divine) and this vegan low salt instant pea soup.......love it!!! Oh...and steamed broccoli with fat free butter spray.....my God I could eat that 3 times a day!!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Whey protein powder. If I go on trips I even pack it! Won't leave home without it.
  • CoachHeatherM
    CoachHeatherM Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Avocados!!!!!! I am hooked on making guacamole and I put it on all of my sandwiches and turkey burgers and I dip my special-k cracker chips in it and.... and... and... lol! Love Avocados!!!!!!!