Engaged

Options
I signed on here and weighed in twice. Then completely stopped because of the Holidays... Or I'm lazy, the Holidays isn't really a good excuse. But the New Year is almost here and I just got in engaged. I want to loose some weight before the wedding. The day is May 28, 2011, so I have plenty of time.

I am going to try to eat lots of veggies, protein, and whole grains, watch my portions and commit to walking the dog for 1 hr every day. I have tried the gym, but it's just not my thing.

Anyone starting a new plan for 2010, please friend me, maybe we can help each other!

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement and good luck! :drinker:

I lost 27 pounds but I have leveled off. I'm hoping to get back on here and keep myself accountable to continue my journey.

Good luck in the new year!!
  • jesshent
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.
  • msladyface
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting married on November 20, 2010 and am in the same boat with you! Good luck! :happy:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Congrats of the engagement! How did he propose?
  • theya
    theya Posts: 4
    Options
    i also got engaged but not sure when the wedding will be..x-mas was horrible for me as well i was on befor and just gave up but i am finding it very hard to lose the last little bit of weight i just moved to my area not long ago got no friends much and my hub isnt very supportive at all i joined a martial arts class which i enjoy but that dont seem to bring my weigh down much either ..i just want to give up but i keep pushin myself as i am sure u r doin to so good luck and hope u achieve all ur goals this new year cumming
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Congrats! Ditto what Angela said! How did he propose? You do have tons of time to get ready but that just gives you even more time to be the cute bride to be! :o) Good luck! You can do it!
  • aobrien82
    Options
    We went shopping one day in a town nearby and we were driving home. Our town has a really big mountain and this one road has a great view. My BF pulled over at a turn off near the mountain, got down on one knee on the side of the road and pop the question. It was so cute! Then we went out to dinner and celebrated. It was a great!