What do you lift and/or run to-- music wise?

Options
I am needing to update my playlists as I have worn out the old ones. I love to workout/lift to hardcore or rock. Pantera, White Zombie, Volbeat, Mudvayne, etc. I like to run to something that makes me want to move my *kitten* faster like Halestorm or Theory of a Deadman.

I wore out my Aldean , Eric Church and Luke Bryan list as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions for either?

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    five finger death punch, slayer, 36 crazyfists, throwdown, hatebreed, earth crises, august burns red,,,, just a few good ones ;-)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    ahhh I wish I could help ya woman! I don't listen to music when I workout... cuz I do the vids... On the rare occasion that I have it's ICP, Twiztid and DJ Clay. and Rob Zombie. Limp Bizkit too
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I have a Pandora channel with mostly metalcore type songs. Lots of Trivium, August Burns Red, From Autumn To Ashes, Destroy The Runner, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Five Finger Death Punch, Bullet For My Valentine, etc.. The screaming amps me up big time ;)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't listen to anything different when I work out than just when I listen to music in general... so just whatever I'm listening to at the time lol. my playlists are always really random. Right now I have Awolnation, Marilyn Manson, Kanye West, Korn, Filter and Beck.... lol....
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Pandora country fitness. Fast paced country music, that I can sing to when running. Takes my mind off things.
  • Progman
    Progman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same as I always listen to. Progressive Rock ( and various sub-genres ) and Jazz Fusion!

Kevin
  • amclaughlin88
    Options
    If your doing something that you feel like you need a burst of energy for.. I suggest Throwdown, bury your dead, terror, acaia strain.. things like that always make me pumped up!!!