Can we start a happy thread?

Options
Can we start a POSITIVE thread? I feel like so many of you give me the angry vibe. Be happy! We are all on paths to healthier lifestyles and this should be a good thing! It's supposed to be a "fun and games" section, yet so often I mainly see drama-starting threads on my feed from here.

Come on guys. Let your hair down and smile a little :P

Replies

• unwindingarc
    Options
    it's positive Friday, and remember if you are posting here you are on the right side of the daisies. life can not get better than that.
  • Positive_Thinker
    Positive_Thinker Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm glad to be alive today, as it means there is another opportunity to have fun, to exercise, to show those I care about that I love them. I've discoverd that my lmost valuable lessons essons come form experience, NOT from some DVD or "self-help" book.

It's never too late to start acting right! And it's never too late to change your thinking to positive things! :wink:

Lowell
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    yeah! I like the way you think.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I am making some yummy home made marinara sauce. YUM.
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options

can haz recipe? :D
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I just had some pizza and am still under for the day. I'm happy :wink:
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Happy to have rediscovered the joy of cooking and eating healthier! Also happy to have discovered a cheap smoothie place in my neighborhood!
  • deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm loving myself more and more every day!
    In a non-conceited way! xD haha
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I've almost polished off about half of a medium-sized, home-made taco pizza, and knocking back a pint of Ninkasi Brewing Co Imperiale High Gravity Stout (Special Release). I'm pretty damn happy about that!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'll contribute my favorite positive quote.

""And I know now that the cure for my childhood was not to be looked after, as I once believed; it was to look after someone else." ~Philip Norman"
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Drink in hand, watching a hot rod show with my middle son.... Life is good.:drinker: :glasses: :drinker:

Life is good..
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'll be 35 on Sunday and just got carded buying wine. :bigsmile:
  • Flufffay
    Options
    I absolutely agree with you. There seems to be a lot of putting down.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    th_penguinsdancing.gif

i was trying to post a happy dance
  • magj0y
    Options

can haz recipe? :D

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/italian-stewed-tomatoes/detail.aspx
    for stewed tomatoes

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-marinara-sauce-yet/detail.aspx

add copious dashes of italian seasonings such as basil, oregano, thyme, garlic, and pepper. This recipe also needs more salt.
  • SFBarbear
    Options
    NO
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a wonderful girls' night out with my 5-year-old. We had a blast. She has grown up so much and I am so proud of who she has become and who she is becoming. She has the most well-developed sense of humor. She's an amazing person and I'm so proud to say that I was a single mother for 4 of her years, so I get all the credit! :D

ETA After a week of us both working hard, I finally get to spend some quality time with my husband tonight. Feeling a little warm and fuzzy tonight. I hope this is the happy thread you're looking for, OP. :)
  • alanindahlonega
    alanindahlonega Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went out and bought Calvin's Klein Jeans today and a new belt.....waist 34.......I was a tight 38 in February. It was a good day. Does that count for your "happy" thread?
  • magj0y
    Options
    I went out and bought Calvin's Klein Jeans today and a new belt.....waist 34.......I was a tight 38 in February. It was a good day. Does that count for your "happy" thread?

^^HELL YAH that's awesome!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Happy I bought new clothes all sizes smaller that I can't wait to wear and show off tomorrow.