coffee bean pill

Options
Has anyone tried or heard anything about green coffee bean extract?

Replies

• bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been taking it with the raspberry ketones. I have been taking it for a week and a half now and I like it. It gives alertness, not jitterness. I am sensitve to caffeine and it does not have that nervous feeling effect on me. I do notice the appetite suppressant as I really struggle to eat my calories in a day... I'm on 1200-ish. Also want to mention I only take one dose a day of both in the morning. I do not take the second dose after I get home from work in the evening.
  • kolerbear
    Options
    I took it for 8 days and I was NOT a fan. I didn't feel any spike in energy, and my weight was too much of a roller coaster for me to be comfortable (up and down the same 5 pounds twice in those 8 days). It was paired with a healthy diet and exercise, too. It messed up my digestion and I was uncomfortably bloated for about 3 days after stopping taking it. I've only heard good things, though, and my mom is taking it and feeling fine. It may just be my personal reaction to it. I would advice giving it a try for a week or so, stopping for a week, then decide if you want to continue taking it regularly.