Ladies I am about to burn my bras!!!

Options
Uggg.....For an overweight person, I small breasts.....So bras have always been an issue for me. But now that i have lost some weight...they have become a nightmare for me, I am inbetween a band size, and a smaller cup size. I have gotten 2 new bras and two new sports bras...NONE OF THEM FIT RIGHT!!!>>>>Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Replies

• PammyGift
    PammyGift Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling for years I was uneven...and not by a little I just recently had a reduction and I dont know what size I am yet. I buy the general size sports bras (from walmart) They seem to do the trick. When I was bigger I had to wear 2 of them to keep the girls in. Try going to a department store and be sized properly. I hope some of this helps.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain. I hate buying bras at plus-size stores because the cups are always massive and have tons of leftover fabric near the top. I don't have fat girl tits!

I need (well, used to need) a 42" band, and you can't find that at Vicki's Secret. My breasts haven't changed size since I was 21, even as I got heavier, but once you get into the 42"+ bras, the cups turn into dinner plates. It's unreal.
  • katejain
    Options
    I really don't like bras either, I'm convinced a male invented them, because they never fit good or feel very comfortable!!! LOL
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I would try to get a boob tube...Unfortunately I've only even seen them at a 42 inch band and lower. I'm unaware of your size. :)
    No cups, no saggy material in front, and I feel like someone is holding my boobs up all day. LOL

I'm a C and plus size bras are HORRIBLE. The wire goes from my armpit to my shoulder blade alone!

*** A boob tube is a sports bra that is just like a tight tshirt...no cups, usually string top.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I wish I didn't need bras at all. I just buy cheap walmart sports bras though. I haven't any boobs as it is so all they do is flatten them slightly and hide the APPARENTLY INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE NIPPLES.

I get mistaken for a man daily, which is why my image is a cat.