I'm back, with an extra 5 pounds.

Options
Yep - got sick, then just stopped caring and got out of routine.

I'm back though, it's a start. lol.

Replies

• momie0205
    Options
    Shoot I am here too.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wish I had the excuse of being sick. Thanksgiving hit and I tanked. I am back though! Gonna lose those new pounds and maintain!
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I get severe migraines, I had one for three weeks. I just really got out of the routine. I'm getting another MRI in the begining of 2010 to try to solve the problem.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You Go Girl! :flowerforyou: :love:

Me too........... gained a few pounds during the Holidaze.:sad: :grumble:

I'll be back in the groove soon........... recovering from some minor injuries.
    Chiropractic adjustment, rest & new workout shoes will get me up & grooving soon!
  • yvonnetelles
    Options
    I just got back today with an additional 5 pounds! Got sick with one cold after another and gave up. We can do it! We just have to keep trying.
  • hammersshells
    Options
    Ah, my sisters! ME TOO! I got the swine flu the day after Thanksgiving, which really kicked my butt, then developed an ear infection, then walking pneumonia, which I just got on the right antibiotics for. UGH! So now that I finally feel better, I see that I am up 5 lbs, feel like a big jiggly blob, and I am ready to make some permanent changes. Today I did D1/W1 of C25K, and have ate healthy. Feeling very hopeful and encouraged.

Yay to all of us for getting back on track! We can do this!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....I'm in the same boat with you guys! I'm back.....and fatter than ever. :( I tweaked my back in the kitchen last week so I'm hoping that starts to feel better so I can work out. UGH!

For now.....it's ice, celebrex and darvocet for me.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good - I'm glad I'm not the only one that fell off and is back :)