How often to charge Bodymedia LINK?

Options
I just got mine 2day & it's charging right now. About how often will it need to be charged?

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Mine charges every day while I shower.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Mine charges every day while I shower.

so no matter what the battery is on, u charge it anyways?
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Yup. Mine isn't a LINK, so I have to plug it in every day to get my data. So I just plug it in before I shower and then put it back on after I get out. Longest I've gone without charging was six days because I was in Mexico without a laptop so I just left the BMF at home. Still had plenty of juice when I got back.

Longest I've worn it without charging has been four days, because I was out of town without a laptop so I just couldn't charge it during that time. Again, plenty of battery left when I got home.

But I've had it for about a year and a half and the shower charging has just always seemed like the easiest option so that's what I've always done.
  • BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi Shorty35565,

Thanks for giving BodyMedia FIT a try! Your BodyMediaFIT LINK Armband should hold a charge for 2-4 days and is dependent on how much time you have your LINK Armband linked to your mobile device. For example, using the Workout mode of the Mobile App for long durations of time will result in shorter Armband battery life. Linking only a few times a day to view your Dashboard data will result in longer battery life. If you are using LINK Armband with an iOS device, running Keep Alive mode will reduce battery life. It will beep when it is running out of charge and you can always check its charge by holding down the button on your device to see the charge color of the device: green, your charge is fine; orange, your charge is getting low; red, your charge is very low and you should charge immediately.

Hope this helps! Like us on Facebook and keep us posted on your progress!

Samantha (BodyMedia)
  • sionainnigans
    Options
    Hi BodyMedia,

How long should a core go between charges? Mine seems to be depleting more quickly than it should.

Thanks!
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I also do the shower charge w my BM core. It's never gotten below 75%.