May have setbacks, but I'm not what I was!

Options
Recently found a question I asked on Yahoo! Answers and had a moment of epiphany:

"I'm 30 years old, 270 lbs. and 5'8". I have a voracious appetite. I'm wondering what's a good calorie count for me to have to lose about 2 pounds a week. Also, how many grams of fat (saturated especially) is ok per day. I've heard that someone my size shouldn't go too low with calories or they'll go in starvation mode. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!"

This was 4 years ago. Since then I've lost weight to be about 190 lbs. I have fallen off the wagon the last few months and my weight is about 210 right now but it's NOT 270!

I'm grateful for the changes I've made and for the knowledge of what being even healthier feels like so I can strive to get my self back to that 190 and below so I can be the best me I can be. One day at a time...that's all any of us can do! :)

Good luck to you in your own personal healthy journey!

Replies

• jhavila
    Options
    Great way to keep your eye on the prize. Look at how far you've come and not how far you have to go. Keep going!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Everyone screws up every now and then, don't let this get you in a funk. You will be back in no time :)

And like you said, better than 270lbs...that's wher I am right now, I'd love to be 210 :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!