New to the forums!

I've been using MFP on and off for a while now, but I haven't used the forum ever. Actually, I had no idea it existed until yesterday.

I've just started my real journey, I am dead set on making this one last. I've had moments in the past where I get on a kick, lose a few pounds and then just give up somewhere along the way, usually gaining back what I lost and then some. Lately I found out I was gluten intolerant and decided to take that opportunity to just go for it! Instead of replacing the wheat with all the stuff that is still bad I could eat, I'll replace it with healthy food.

Shortly after that I became a vegetarian, not for health reasons as most people assume, but I am an animal lover and really at this point in my life can't see myself eating something that was killed just for my enjoyment.

I've recently signed up for a personal trainer, not one you get at a gym but one who owns her own company training. I've been with her for two weeks and already down 4 pounds and and .5% body fat. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I'm pretty excited about it.

I am happy to have found the forum, it's great to see a forum where people are actually friendly, supportive and non-judgmental! Or, at least that's what I've seen browsing around, I hope I'm right!