No loss this week...

Options
I just weighed in after three 30-40 minute HARD work outs this week and staying within my allotted calories for each day. No loss :noway:

This may be a strange question for some but, have any of you women experienced a slow in loss when you are on your monthly cycle? I'm hoping that with the water gain I usually have this means I may have still lost my 1lb for the week, but it isn't reflected because of bloating.

Hopefully that doesn't sound terribly desperate! Let me know if any of you have had the same experience.

THANKS! :heart:

Replies

• bethany_burns
    bethany_burns Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in after three 30-40 minute HARD work outs this week and staying within my allotted calories for each day. No loss :noway:

This may be a strange question for some but, have any of you women experienced a slow in loss when you are on your monthly cycle? I'm hoping that with the water gain I usually have this means I may have still lost my 1lb for the week, but it isn't reflected because of bloating.

Hopefully that doesn't sound terribly desperate! Let me know if any of you have had the same experience.

THANKS! :heart:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i definitly do
    when its that time of month i actualy gain a little. but then i loose it all again and more when its done.
    i wouldnt take this weeks weight too seriously. wait until the next one.

may
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY. WEIGH YOUR SELF NEXT WEEK AND YOU DEF SEE A DIFFERENCE.