44 more to go...but I have my life back now....

Options
I think the scale is important, it tells me I have lost 109 pounds, but it has been those non-scale victories that have motivated me and made me cry with joy....I fit in my husband's jeans, I fit in the rides at the water park and amusement park (once I waited 2 hours to ride the SuperMan at Six Flags, but I didn't fit and had to do the walk of shame), I fit inside the inner tube when we went tubing, my butt doesn't hang over the chair anymore, I sat in a fold out chair and didn't fear I exceeded the weight limit, my children can put their arms ALL the way around me when we hug. All of this is why I feel I have my life back!!

Do whatever it takes to get the weight off.....you will not regret or miss one bite of the food you don't eat!!!

Replies

• ginbookus
    Options
    Wow, awesome loss so far! Keep it up! I'm glad you are happier with your life now, it's definitely worth it!
  • sammyk1975
    sammyk1975 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, I have around the same weight to lose as you did at the start so you are such an inspiration!
  • 123Anon
    Options
    Well done..... Its wonderful to hear of the positive sucesses!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!