Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WHO ate my CHEESECAKE?!

Hi everybody, I'm not that new to MFP (Using it since last winter) and I've lost around 12kg (or 26.4 lbs!) so far. The last months I've felt like missing something from this site and I'm quite sure it's more friends! <3

I want all sorts of friends, though it would especially please me to find people who are active :) (everyday if possible)

My current diet: Eat whatever I like, as long as it's balanced!
My current workouts: Between 30min - 2hours / Bicycling / Spinning / Boxing / Swimming / Running. I'm really trying hard to shape up my body, now that I lost alot of weight :)...

Have a nice day ^^

Replies

• Hello I hope you have a great weekend
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Hi There!!

I am sorry I didn't keep up with my plan I was on, I ate healthy and started jogging on my treadmill. I lost 10 lbs in 2 months, and I was feeling awesome but I got upset and started eating "pacifying foods" too make me feel better, well, I am back up into the 200's and I started to watch my foods and try to eat healthy, it's so hard because of my work hours, but I filled my fridge up with fruits and veggies to snack on, as it seems that is all I do.. Snack..

Your are doing awesome!! Congrats! I am always up for friends!! Feel free to add me if you like...:)