Best choice of alcohol?

Options
2»

Replies

• boxkat
    Options
    Diet coke and rum isn't bad! Especially with a slice of lime. Same thing goes for diet gingerale.

I know you said that vodka isn't your drink of choice, but it's worth giving a vodka and tonic a try. :)
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tonic has a lot of sugar in it. Club soda is better. 1 can of tonic water has 32 g of sugar, 1 can of club soda has zero.
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wine has the lowest calorie by volulme and has a relatively high alcohol %. If you go for liquer I suggest mixing with flavored sparkling water (0 cal, 0 carb, 0 sugar) instead of soda and save yourself from the extra soda calories/carbs/soduim/sugar.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    mio and vodka is my new love. I only have 2 drinks a week but... yea good.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Vodka + club soda + lime is roughly 80-90 calories depending on their vodka pour. It's definitely my skinny go to.
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    I hear the best alcoholkic drinks for people watching their weight is clear ones like greygoos or smirnoff whipped cream. But iwould suggest water. That is great oo. Spike it with a wedge of lemon.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    vodka, sugar free cranberry juice (if they have it) as a chaser. If not, I do lime wedges to take the awful taste away. If I drink....which is rare....I drink to get f-ed up.