Looking for friends!

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm 21 years old, and looking for some fitnesspals!! I'm familiar with mfp, but I sorta fell off.. The good news? I only gained a couple pounds back in the last few months, however I'm still around 45 pounds heavier than I'd like to be. Although I'm more concerned about how I feel in my body than the number on the scale.
Right now I'm trying to develop healthy eating habits, AGAIN. And I'm trying to get in the habit of working out again. I usually run, but I'm also going to start lifting weights again. I LOVE doing things like just dance, or Jillian Michaels, however I live in a third story apartment where the second story complains even when I walk around so I don't think I'll be doing that until I move out of here..
Anyway, I'm looking for friends! Preferably active friends! Send me a request!

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Welcome back then! Always good to make friends...I am working on adding strength/resistance training to my usual cardio in the form of weights, Pilates and ballet. My goal is pretty small as far as weight loss, but I want to become healthier and improve my self esteem. Doing pretty well on that front. Thanks for the add!