Hello I'm a newbie

Options
Hello. My name is Michelle. I am sorta a newbie here at MFP. I found it a while back but never really was consistent. I am now consistent and making changes in my life to lose 100+ pounds.

My highest weight in April 2012 was 391, I had got down to 367 but then went back to my old eating and went back to 385. I weighed in a few days ago at 378. My ticker only shows the pounds till my first goal to be under 350.
Would love to make friends :)

Replies

• Sandiraa
    Sandiraa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • sherita461972
    sherita461972 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello... I'm new too!! :) Let's lose together!!! :happy:
  • misscrazO
    misscrazO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you both! Yes we can do this :)
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me as I have to lose 100+ as well and I need the support.:smile:
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard i am almost at my first goal of 280 but want to be much lower then that feel free to add and good luck on your journey
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss! Feel free to add me, I log in everyday =]
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    request sent, im also from michigan :) LETS DO THIS
  • misscrazO
    misscrazO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds. I would love the support and to help others too.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! This site is truely amazing, I wish I would have knew about it sooner! I'm on almost every day , so add me and we can help support and motivate each other, the more friends the merrier! :flowerforyou:
  • MellyBee23
    MellyBee23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle... I joined awhile ago too and have been on and off since. This time I am determined to stick with it and would like some support as well. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am like you I started a while back but never really did it, but I am doing better this time. I have got some great support on here and enjoy hearing their ideas and support. I will send you a request, and any one else fell free to send me a request I fell the more help we give each other the better we will be :-)