New Healthy Restaurant Discovery in Orange County

Options
Hey everyone. I recently discovered a healthy restaurant in Brea called Green 2 Go that is really challenging the preconceived notion that fast food has to be unhealthy. The food is organic, healthy, fast, and AFFORDABLE. Yes, you heard me right, affordable and also... wait for it... KID FRIENDLY.

Like all startups they are struggling to get the word out. Here's some info about the restaurant:
http://managementservice.wix.com/g2g-kickstart#!home/mainPage
I really love their product and their model, and want them to thrive and grow across the nation so everyone can enjoy fresh, healthy and affordable food. One bite and you'll agree with me myfitnesspals.

I am absolutely madly in love with their tuna poke, and the kids next to me on the last visit were gleefully enjoying their $4 kobe sliders which looked yummy. The hubby reports thumbs up on the beef and grilled vegetables.

If you are in East LA or Orange County, check them out. If not, get out here to California where the food is fresh and the folks healthy. Or drop them a request to put a Green2Go in your neighborhood.