Fall television! What new seasons are YOU anticipating?

Options
One of my favourite things about the fall season is the return of television! What shows can you absolutely not wait for?

I'd have to say that I am MOST excited about the return of Dexter. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! I was literally screaming at the television at the end of last season's finale (not the first time it's happened, and it certainly won't be the last) and I am so ridiculously nervous and anxious! This show just gets to me, man.

I'm also really excited for RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars! I'm rooting for my season 3 girls, especially my hometown queen, the flawless Miss Alexis Mateo. (Well, season 3 girls except for Mimi Imfurst. Why is she even there? But Alexis Mateo and Manila Luzon and Yara Sofia are perfect and I want them to go far!)

And of course, Parks and Recreation.

And The Office! Since it's the last season, I'm excited to see what they're going to do and how it's going to end.

How about you guys?!

Replies

• TonyM1984
    Options
    Hawaii 50 and the office
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    New Girl is the only show I'm excited about. Other than that, I don't really watch network tv anymore as Netflix has completely taken over.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Dexter
    Walking Dead
    HIMYM
    Oh and South Park!! (Although lately they have been meh)
    Can't wait!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hawaii 50 and the office

There's a new season of The Office coming out!?! how did I not know that!!! I love that show.

I'm excited for American Horror Story and Grey's Anatomy.
  • Grey's Anatomy!
    I completely forgot about Grey's Anatomy! That is my total guilty pleasure show. So melodramatic but ugh, I love it.
  • puppycloud
    Options
    I saw the first episode of Revolutions, it seems quite entertaining. Like Walking Dead without zombies.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    grey's anatomy, for sure... I've missed it terribly!
  • DeezJourney
    Options
    Certainly not Biggest Loser ~ I gain weight during that show :) We enjoy NCIS, 5-0, X-Factor
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    FRINGE!!!! (last season... I'm so bummed)

also Supernatural (LOVE that show) and Vampire Diaries (my guilty pleasure.)

Dr. Who started two weeks ago, so I didn't list, but that one tops all Fall lists.
  • andro12
    Options
    Totally looking forward to Once Upon a Time... I got hooked on that show last season. Bought the dvds so we can watch the first season again while on the treadmill :)
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Revenge
    HIMYM
    Once Upon A Time
    Two Broke Girls
    The Good Wife
    Plus I started lifting some weights during viewing of T.V. So, Hope to keep it up, want to put the electric excercise bike in the LR now since we really just go thru there it is a drafty area. Thoughts? I want to see a few new shows, but unless the bike goes in the LR I think that is plenty already! (Revolution Holmes and Watson)
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time and the good wife
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :wink: @ person whom mentioned the Biggest Loser Show!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    revolutions looks interesting. i'm also looking forward to walking dead, dexter and grimm
  • althaluszombie
    althaluszombie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wifey and I are trying to finish Fringe. we watch it on project-free-tv.com
    im super excited for walking dead
  • christine_lisel
    Options
    modern family
    how i met your mother
    gossip girl
    cougar town
    jersey shore
    battle of the seasons
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead
    Parks and Rec
    Once Upon a Time
    Revenge
  • proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Greys Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother.
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Parenthood
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    Once upon a time!